6/28/17

Wedding Planning

Hi lovelies!

It has been awhile since my last post and I promise to be more consistent! As you all know, I have been engaged for a few years. When my fiancé proposed, I was very newly pregnant and we wanted to wait to get married until our daughter was older and after we had a house. With all of that said we have finally decided when and where we will be getting married and I am so excited to plan everything.

The next step in planning our wedding is sending out our invites and I am super stoked to announce that I have partnered with Paperless Post for my wedding invites. Paperless Post is the new and best way to send out online invites for all of your special events. With all of their beautiful offerings, I think I have finally narrowed it down and picked the invite that I am going to use. Paperless Post has a designer collection and this one designed by Oscar de la Renta is my absolute favourite!




I have also been browsing dresses like crazy the past few months! I have yet to try on dresses, but I am waiting to hear back from our resort on our wedding location (yes, it is going to be a destination wedding). We will either be doing a beach wedding or a garden wedding and once I find out, I will literally be booking my appointment the next day! One thing that I know I for sure want is lace detailing. These are both two designs that I am swooning over.


For a beach wedding  




 For a garden wedding



What are your thoughts? For those that have or are planning their weddings, what are/were you most excited about?

Be sure to also check out Paperless post. You can browse their wedding invites, baby shower invites, birthday invites and more on their site.

Stay tuned for more details of my upcoming wedding to come soon on the blog!

xoxo
annpaige



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

main-outer { z-index:-1\9; } .widget Profile { z-index:-1\9; }