As you all know I have tried and reviewed the Schick Intuition razor on my blog before and I fell in love with it! Now, Schick Intuition has come out with a new Advanced Moisture razor and I had the opportunity to test it out.
The Schick Intuition razor instantly became my go to razor because it is easy to use, glides over any and all curves (perfect for legs and around the knees) and most importantly, you don't need shave gel. The cartridges are amazing and especially the new Advanced Moisture razor cartridge. Infused with Shea and ribbons of moisture, your legs will be as soft as a baby's bottom, with no razor burn or bumps!! And what girl wouldn't love a pink razor?!?!
The company that sent me the razor are also giving all of you the chance to try it too!!! The first 20 people to comment below will be sent there own razor to try and review. You will also be entered to win a $100 credit gift card!!!! Super exciting right?!?!?! The contests rules are as follows....
- The contest will be open for two weeks June 2nd - June 16th, 2014.
- You must be a follower of my blog, using GFC or Bloglovin'. Please state which you are following on and your username.
- You must be over the age of 18 or have your parents permission to give out your mailing information. (Please note that the mailing information provided to me will also be provided to the PR company, as they will be the one's sending you your razor)
- You must live in Canada, or at least have a Canadian mailing address to enter with (the gift card will be issued in CAD $)
- Leave a comment below with your email address stating that you would like to be entered into the contest. (Comments without a valid email do not count as an entry)
- All qualifying winners will be contacted by email on June 17th
- Once you have been selected and have received your razor I will then ask that you try it out and send me by email a review of your thoughts on the product.
- Once I have recieved all reviews, one winner will be chosen at random to receive the $100 credit gift card!
*All reviews sent to me will be combined into a new blog post specifically reviewing the Schick Intuition Advanced Mositure Razor(if you do not wish to have your real name or full name listed on my review blog post, please specify that in your email when you send me your review.
Good luck everyone!!!
Until next time....
*This is a sponsored blog post, however all views and opinions on the Schick Intuition Razor are that of my own. I was not paid to give a good review on said product*