1/25/11

New Eyeliner



I just bought this eyeliner and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!
It's NYX Felt Tip liner
The modo for this product is...
"As easy as a pencil & as intense as liquid"
..and it sticks to it's motto.
The application is so simple it just glides right on the eyelid. The best thing I love about this item is that it is as easy to take off as it is to put on. All you need is water no soap and it DOESN'T smudge which is amazing, in case you make a mistake you can easily fix it without the mess that most liquids and pencils cause.
I only paid $10 for this item and I love it.
If you want to see this item and others check out their website http://www.nyxcosmetics.ca for product and store listings!!!

xoxo
ann paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...