4/6/11

Vawk Fall 2011

Last year I had the privilege of going to the Vawk fall 2010 fashion show for Toronto fashion week and although this year I did not go I still could not resist to see the line.

If you have never heard of Vawk check it out at http://www.vawk.ca. The designer behind this amazing collection is Sunny Fong winner of Project Runway Canada.

Similar to most of Vawk's collection you see a lot of neutral colours and furs especially for his fall and winter collections but this time there were some pops of blue which was very refreshing for a fall collection. Some of my fav outfits/pieces of this years collection include.....






1 comment:

  1. First photo love the blouse, second photo I love the coat!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...