9/21/11

Furry Wednesday

Get warm and cozy in today's trend: Faux Fur

For Fall 2011 Faux Fur is in coats, accessories, vests, and boots.

This is one trend that you need to be careful with in terms of how you wear it. Too much fur will cause you to look like you belong in a zoo. Stay classy and check out some of my fav faux fur items of the season.


Faux fur trim sweater vest/faux fur vest
Guess $98/$158
Wear either vest with ur fav skinny jeans and a pair of pumps.


Faux Fur Coat
H&M $79.95
Wear open with a big scarf, straight leg trouser or denim and knee high boots.


Faux Fur trim coat
Guess $188
Wear everyday with any outfit and wedge boots.



Faux Fur trim coat
H&M $99
Wear everyday with wedge booties.


Knee length faux fur lace up boots
Aldo $130
Wear with dark coloured mid thigh length jacket.


Faux fur over the shoulder purse
Aldo $45
Wear over the shoulder with a casual outfit for a hobo chic touch.

Faux Fur not your thing, then view my previous trend blogs or check back for my final 2 trend posts to come!!!!

As always thanks for checking out my blog and if you love it that much comment below or become a fashionista and click on the follow button to your right>>>>

xoxo
annpaige

*No animals were harmed in the making of this blog, all of the items featured are made from faux fur fabrics.

4 comments:

  1. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH FUR TOO.
    Great posts!!!! <3

    xoxo,
    issatchieu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely following you :) thks for dropping by too.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fur too!! I got so many new fur things for this winter I cannot wait to wear them. I got almost that exact same Aldo purse from Aldo last year and loved it. Got so many compliments on it.

    Nicole Marie
    www.nicolemariewho.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the fur trend, especially the stoles that I am seeing a lot of bloggers wear later. I love the fur coat you posted too.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...