12/31/11

Product Review: Joico colour endure purple shampoo and conditioner

If you have read my "Christmas Gifts" post then you would know that I got the Joico colour endure purple shampoo and conditioner for Christmas and this post will be my review on how this products works.

So as you all know I recently dyed my hair blonde and I have been wanting to get rid of some of my brassy tones and make my hair more of an ashy tone. So the shampoo is very purple when you open it and the conditioner is more of a lavender colour. The purpose of these two products (mainly the shampoo) is for the purple colour of the shampoo "to tone and maintain blonde or grey hair by neutralizing brassy or yellow tones" and I noticed a difference in my hair colour after my very first use. Neither product my hair dry or damaged at all which I have heard some purple shampoos do, the conditioner was actually really thick and nourishing. After using these two products my hair was healthy and soft as it usually is which made me happy. Because of this I decided to wash my hair with these two products again the next day leaving the product on for 10min instead of 5 like the first time (even though you are only suppose to use them once a week) and the results were even more noticeable then the first time. The brassy tones were much toned down and it made my hair colour look a lot more natural. I plan on continuing to do this process at least once every week or two and as the difference in colour becomes proggesivley more noticeable I will continue to share my experience with you all.

To anyone wanting to try out purple shampoo I definitely recommend this product, it is bit more pricey but totally worth it because it's so gentle and will not ruin your hair.

I give the Joico colour endure purple shampoo and conditioner 10/10.
Below is a bad lighting picture of my hair colour now (the bassyness is not as noticeable in the picture nor is it as noticeable to anyone but me either, so I'm not sure if you can notice it) after using the shampoo and conditioner. I will add another picture tomorrow to this post that is of better quality so you can see the colour better (because my hair does not look that red in real life).

I hope you all enjoyed my review and that it may be helpful to you in the future. Thanks for reading!!!!

xoxo
annpaige

2 comments:

  1. great haircolor!
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.
    buying-guide-top-5-best-shampoo-conditioner-sets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...