3/10/12

Easy day to night glam makeup

Products used
Maybelline dream smooth mousse - 110 porcelain ivory
L'Oreal True Match naturale mineral foundation - 464 natural beige (fav foundation ever, been using for 5 yrs)
Sephora aspen summit No. 23 eyeshadow
Bare minerals silver powder eye shadow(came in rockstar set)
Light grey shadow from my sephora palette
Sephora eyeliner pencil - 11 silver green
Maybelline one by one volume express mascara (love this)
Clinique duo full potential lip gloss - soooo pink No. 07

Steps for my foundation and blush can be found in a few blog posts back, today I'm just going to give the steps on how I did my eyes.


Step1: cover whole eyelid in white eyeshadow up to brow line
Step2: use eyeliner from middle to end of eyelid as well as on the lower lid
Step3: from middle out apply light grey shadow
Step4: apply darker grey/silver shadow from middle out and up. Be light on this step for a day look or darker for a night look
Step4: mascara, for this look the bigger the better. If you don't have very long lashes like me I would even recommend false lashes for this look.

Now you've completed an easy and glamorous day to night look enjoy!!!


I hope you all liked this post, if you do please comment below and also follow me with GFC or bloglovin'.

Have a good night everyone!!!

xoxo
annpaige


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...