9/24/12

Mixing patterns - Fall outfit

Hello lovelies,

So the time has come, Fall is officially here and I am so excited. Prints and colourblocking are huge for this season and I just love every trend that is out there right now (which is rare). Here is my outfit from work today....

I absolutely love this top, I think the faux trim gives a bit of an edge and I love the fall colours and pattern.

Faux leather trim top - rickis
Jacket - fr21
Jeans - rickis
Scarf - H&M
Belt - garage

My makeup was just my everyday foundation, nothing special.

Hope you all have a great day!!!


xoxo
annpaige

1 comment:

  1. What a great look for fall! I love the white jacket! I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...