10/5/12

Berry Fall nails - DIY

Hello lovelies,

I have been searching for the perfect nail colour for fall and just could not find exactly what I wanted, so I made my own and wanted to share with you all how I did it.
I first found a bottle that was on its last breath with hardly any polish left in it. The bottle I started with had a very light tan colour in it, but you don't have to start with the same colour. I do however recommend you use a neautral base or get an empty bottle.

I then mixed all of the colours in the picture above. You don't have to use the same brands, just use whatever you have at home in the same colour.

- 799 Plum night by Revlon

- 426 by wet n' wild (no name); a bright fuscia colour

- 131A by NYC; red

- 260 gold silk by Rimmel

I just eye balled it and kept mixing until I got the right colour. With this combination there is really no way to mess it up. If you want more of a pink berry add more red and fuscia. If you want a deeper berry then add more purple.

I hope you all liked this post and let me know what your fav fall nail polish colour is and also if you try this diy!!!

follow me on twitter for daily updates

@annpaige

xoxo

annpaige

14 comments:

  1. I love beautiful franken polishes! Yours is no exception, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I love mixing colours and creating something new.

      Delete
  2. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I would love to follow eachother.

      Delete
  3. Love your nailpolish color!!

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like :)

    xx
    http://www.eugenemarseille.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours of the nailpolishes ! Gorgeous ! Kiss x

    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, they are all gorgeous colours and together make one beautiful colour!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...