Today was just a nice and relaxing day for me. I worked a few hours in the morning and then came home, where I cleaned and watched some tv for a bit.
My boyfriends cousin just had his second baby (first girl) with his girlfriend and we went to go see them and the baby is so small and cute. Her hands were so little and ugh she was just adorable.
For this evening we rented the movie Brave (surprisingly my boyfriend really wants to see it), so we are going to have a quiet night at home with our movie, chocolate chip cookies and of course hot chocolate. I am currently obsessed with YouTube and I love MacBarbie07/bethanyslife's channel and she had a salted caramel hot chocolate recipe in one of her videos and I had to make and add a few things to. This recipe is perfect for a cold winter/fall day, or just any day you are relaxing and really just want some hot coco.
- Boil 1 cup of milk per person in the stove (be sure to keep stirring the milk so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot)
- In the bottom of your mug add some caramel sauce
- Add in your fav hot coco (mine is rolo...yumm) to your milk and stir
- Pour your hot chocolate into your caramel filled mug and stir
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of table or sea salt and stir (sea salt is better, but either will work)
- Add 1 tsp of peanut butter and stir until it is all melted and mixed
- You can also add some whipped cream on top and drizzle some caramel over the whipped cream like Macbarbie07 does
Here is my outfit for the day...
Sweater tunic; I am in love this sweater, it is so warms and cozy, plus it has a hood- rickis
Jeggings - garage
Knitted beanie - smart set (old)
For make up I used my stila snow angel palette for eyes and cheeks and one colour from my naked 2.
If you want a full tutorial on this look let me know in the comments below!!
I hope you all have an awesome cozy night and let me know if you try the hot chocolate recipe!!!!