I don't know about you girlies, but I love watching the "what's in my purse tag" videos on youtube. There is no telling how many I have watched. With that being said I've wanted to do the tag for a while now, but wasn't sure what the reaction of a blog style tag would be. In the last little while I have been noticing more and more bloggers taking on the trend, so here I am doing the tag!!!
guess Reiko small carryall tote in nude
What is inside...
- L.A. candy book by Lauren Conrad: I am Loving this book so far. I'm almost done reading it and cannot wait to read the second. - what is your fav. book at the moment.
- LV wallet.
- Card holder, full of different business cards and cards that I don't need everyday in my wallet.
- Inhaler for my asthma.
- Medication for my wrist when it bugs me.
- Aveeno hand lotion. I always have dry skin, but even more so during the cold Canadian winters.
- A simple prayer book. I like to keep this with me for morning prayers and you never know when you may need it.
- Pearl rosary that my boyfriends mom gave to me. I have a rosary in all of my purses.
- A pen, 'cause the only time you dont have one is the time you actually need one.
- My house keys.
- Dog spray, for nights that I am walking by myself or have to take the subway when it is dark out. All girls need something to protect themselves.
- Babylips lip balm in peach kiss.
- Stride gum in some berry flavour. Berry flavoured gum is always my favourite, or cinnamon.
- A band aid just in case.
- My samsung slll phone.
- Ipod and headphones.
- Zebra print makeup bag (I will show what is there in a different post).
- A bath and body works coupon.
This purse looks small, but my goodness as you can see it holds a lot and I love it!!!!
What do you like to carry in your purse!!
Thanks for reading and please comment below what you want to see next on my blog!!!