It has been awhile since my last favourites, so I have a lot of new things to show you. Sone are new products and some are ols favourites you may have seen on my blig before.
I'm not going to give a full description on each product, if you want a full review on any of the products leave a comment below and I will get to it!
Without further a do here are my current favs...
- Elf mist and set spray with aloe, green tea and cucumber. This makes my makeup last so much longer through out the day without looking cakey.
- Garnier bb cream (original formula) in light/medium. It's light and just the right amount of coverage for everyday use.
- Laura Mercier foundation primer in radiance. Gives my skin a sunskissed glow and is so light on the skin.
-Covergirl and olay concealer stick in 725 illuminator. Perfect colour for under my eyes.
- Elf eyebrow kit in ash. I used to be all about the pencil until this kit. I love it!
-Essence blush in 20 babydoll. The perfect everyday colour. It's a gorgeous rosey pink.
- Benefit watts up cream highlighter. A beautiful champagne colour perfect for every skintone. I love this for above my cheekbones.
- Sonia Kashuk no. 130 synthetic buffing brush. I love this for my every day foundation. Gives a smooth flawless finish.
- Elf flawless concealer brush. Perfect for blending concealer around my face. I still however prefer my fingers for under my eyes.
(I kind of have a lot, but I like to combine them for different looks)
-eos lip balm. They make my lips so soft and smooth. Fav lip balm!!!
- Sephora lip liner in 05 native nude
- NYX lip liner in 839 dolly pink
- Rimmel moisture renew in 700 nude delight
- NYX matte lipstick in simmer breeze
- Jelly pong pong lip blush stain
I love mixing nudes with pink for a gorgeous pinky nude. Some days I also love to wear each colour on their own.
- Macadamia healing oil hair treatment. I got this sample in a glossybox a couple of months ago and I love it. I use when my hair is wet and dry. Its not too heavy and it helps make my ends strong and smooth.
- Organix Vanilla silk conditioner. Omg this conditioner smells like the drink coco loco. I close my eyes and I imagine I'm in Dominican every time I use this. It makes my hair so shiny and smooth.
- Schick intuition razor. I love my schick razor. I don't need shave gel, so it saves me time and my legs are so smooth afterwards.
- Victoria's Secret bombshell mody mist. This scent is one of all time favs. It has the slightest spice to it, but it's also sweet. A perfect night out scent.
What are some of your current favourites?
I hope you all have am awesome weekend and to all of my fellow Canadians Happy Canada Day!!!!