9/28/13

10 Favourite Fall Lip Colours

Hello lovelies!!!

I am so excited that it is finally Fall!!! Fall is my ultimate fav season for Fashion. The colours are so rich and you can layer on different pieces to change up your entire look.

Fall beauty trends are also beautiful. Deep lip colours and darker smokey eyes become the everyday norm.

Here are my top ten favourite lip colours...
(They are in no particular order, but are written in the same order as how they are shown in the pictures)

- Cargo: Majella
- Wet'n'wild: 502A dark pink frost
- Rimmel Moisture Renew: Vintage pink
- Rimmel Moisture Renew: Lily Extase (also beautiful for the summer)
- Rimmel Moisture Renew: Nude delight (perfect for any season and can easily be manipulated with any lip liner colour)
- Rimmel Lasting Finish: Jet Set Red
- Mac (frost): viva glam
- Mac Lipglass: love child
- Mac Pro Longwear Lipglass: sentimental
- Stila Lipglaze: Black cherry

My favourite combination is a medium dark purple lip liner, with Rimmel Lily Exatse and Stila black cherry lipglaze on top.

What is your favourite lip colour for Fall?!?!?
Comment below!!!

Come back next week to check out my first post for my Fall 2013 look book!!!

I'm finally on Pinterest: annpaige V

I hope you all have an amaxing weekend!!!

xoxo
annpaige

1 comment:

  1. Love them!
    Great blog, would you like to follow each other?
    I'm a New follower on bloglovin, waiting for Your turn ;)
    www.fashioncandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...