11/27/11

Christmas bows and tree!!!!

Christmas is exactly four weeks away, so exciting!!!!!! Yesterday we (me&my boyfriend) bought our first Christmas gift for my dad and watched the movie home alone while putting up our tree. We had some blue ribbon left over from last year because we bought a new silver ribbon so I made some cute little bows.
I am so excited, Christmas music in the stores and decorations in the malls but sadly still no snow :(. Here's hoping its a white Christmas unlike last year.
Here is our tree and my blue Christmas bows!!!!

Happy decorating everyone!!!!

xoxo
annpaige

1 comment:

  1. Cute tree!! I love it, so much fun decorating the xmas tree!!

    Nicole Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...