11/14/11

My makeup essentials!!!!

This is a post on the makeup products I use on an everyday basis.

Sephora palette
This palette is amazing I love it. I got it as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend last year.
This palette includes eyeshadow on the two top layers.
Lip gloss on the next two, and in the middle there is glitter eye shadow, eyebrow shadow and gel eyeliner as well as blush and bronzer.
This palette also came with eyeliner pencils, lip liner and brow filler pencils.

The other products I have include my
Cleanser - Dove soap with 1/4 moisturizer
Moisturizer - Garnier moisture renewal with spf15
foundation - L'Oreal mineral spf15 foundation and Covergirl and Olay Simply ageless
Eyeliner - Rimmel soft kohl black and purple
Bronzer - Rimmel 3in1 shimmer bronzer
Eyeshadow palette - Almay green eyes
Highlighter shadow (under eyebrows) - sephora white eyeshadow
Mascara - Maybeline one by one volume express

If I'm missing anything or if you have any questions on how I do anything please comment below.

If you like this post or any of my other posts than become a fashionista and get the latest updates on everything fashion and beauty!!!!

xoxo
annpaige

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...