2/3/13

Nerd meets chic - spring outfit no.5

Hello lovelies,

Today's cozy spring outfit is one of my favourites. It is cozy and comfy while still being cute and fashionable....

Ardene sheer blouse $22.50
A button blouse is a staple piece and this one is soo cute and girly. This top would look great tucked in with...

Zara printed jeans $79
I am really loving patterned jeans lately, if you couldn't already tell and this paisley pair is just gorgeous.

H&M cardigan $34.95 
This oversized cardigan is the perfect layering piece to add to this outfit. It is so soft and warm.

Garage knit eternity scarf $16.90 
I absolutely love eternity/infinity scarfs for all year round. Not only do they keep our necks warm in the winter, but they work with any outfit. 

American Eagle watch $24.50
A big bold watch in a bright colour...

Aldo ring $10 
This ring is a statement in itself and is so pretty.   

Garage belt $12.90
A staple and this one is a unique style that I've never seen before.

Ardene glasses $8.50 - so adorable I had to buy a pair for myself

Aldo noronen purse $60
An over the shoulder bag, just big enough to fit an e-reader or a small tablet, whilst studying at the library or for running off to a meeting.

Fr21 cowboy booties $39.80
Cowboy boots have always been my favourite and now they are addibg zippers!!!

Would you wear this outfit?
Comment below with your thoughts!!!

xoxo
annpaige

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Im not a fan of cowboy booties but is such a nice outfit you pulled there!
    Love.
    MellonRhum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the outfit picks, dear!
    especially the polka dot shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...