2/10/13

Valentine's Day outfit ideas

Hello lovelies,

Whether you have a hot date or a girls night out, we all want to look our best on Valentine's Day. Here are some outfit ideas that I picked out for such a  special night out. I hope they give you different ideas of what you might wear, if you are still unsure.

  Topshop blouse $70   
   H&M jacket $59.95
   Dynamite jeggings $44.90
   Aldo clutch $40
   Steve madden pumps $99.95   
   H&M bracelets $9.95  (black)
   Aldo bracelets $18 (pink/cream)

   Guess red peplum dress $98
   Dynamite pink peplum dress $44.90
   Fr21 dress $29.80

Would you wear any of these options?

What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

xoxo
annpaige

7 comments:

  1. I love the red dress <3 Wishing you a great valentine's day with lots of love!


    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dresses and great ideas!
    Thanks a bunch for stopping by and following!
    I'm now following you on GFC (Juneli # 108)!
    Hoping to hear from you soon!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww cute dress and top for valentine. btw mind to following each other? follow me if you love

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these ideas! Happy Valentine's Day beautiful!

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...