12/28/12

Christmas ootd

Hello lovelies, I have been so mia the past couple of weeks because of work and I have not been able to do any shoots with my boyfirend 'cause he has also been busy. Nonetheless I am here to say Merry Christmas (3days late) to you all and I hope you all had an amazing holiday and that Santa was good to you this year. This is my Christmas day outfit:
Dress: fr21 Belt: fr21 Necklace: fr21 Sweater: Reitmans (old) Boots: winners (brand is rampage) Purse: guess (my Christmas gift from my boyfriend) Watch: aldo Bracelets: made by my boyfriends aunt I will di a post tomorrow with a step by step tutorial of my makeup. I hope you all are having an awesime nigh and as always thanks for reading and please leave any and all comments below. xoxo annpaige

5 comments:

  1. i adore these nude tones!love it
    kisses from milano a and have a happy holiday!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and a happy holiday and new year to you as well!!

      Delete
  2. really pretty outfit! (:

    http://simplysusannan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit sooooo much! I love neutrals and the dress is gorgeous! Love the cardi and boots with it too! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...