12/31/12

New years Eve makeup

Hello lovelies,

This post is a tad late I know, considering that it is already 2013 for some of you, but I still wanted to do this post. So here is my New Years Eve makeup look that I am wearing tonight.

Step1: Apply Color tatto in 05 too cool all over lids

Step2: pat on verve from the urban decay naked 2 palette in the inner corner of your eye

Step3: Put Wet n wild creme shadow pencil in 131 electro on the rest of your eyelid up to crease line and also draw a v shape on the outter corner to your crease line 
  
Step4: Using a crease brush blend Pistol(naked2) in crease and outter v

Step5: Use Nyc eyeliner duo 880 mockingbird (white side) eyeliner on entire lower lash line and inner water line

Step6: Use Wet n wild electro again on outter to middle lower lash line
      
Step7: apply pistol over electro on bottom lash line

Step8: Use Stila smudge stick in stargazer to line the top lash line and wing it out

Step9: Use Essence superfine eyeliner pen over stargazer on top lid
      
Step10: Apply Bootycall(naked2) as highlight on brow bone.

Step11: Apply stila all day waterproof volumuzing mascara

For my cheeks I used a bright pink blush from my stila palette

Lips first apply rimmel moisture renew 180 vintage pink and then mac snob    

For a highlight on my cheek bones, the bridge of my nose and my cupids bow I used bootycall from my naked 2 palette.

I hope you all enjoyed this look, please comment below and ♡ on bloglovin if you do (it would be much appreciated).

I wish each and every one of you all the best in 2013 and may God bless you and your families.
Have an awesome and eventful night!!! Stay safe!!!

xoxo
annpaige

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...