12/18/12

Mint and charms - ootd

Hello lovelies,

Today's post is one of my most recent ootd's. I just recently it this new sweater and I LOVE it!!! At first I did not think the colour would look with my hair and complexion, but after trying it on I had to have it. It is just a comfy and slouchy know sweater, in such a gorgeous colour for winter. It is loose and cozy and I just love it with my distressed, light wash jeans from garage.

Sweater: rickis (comes in 4 diff. colours)
Jeans: garage (mine are a little more distressed because I keep getting my foot stuck in the knee hole, when I put them on....)
White tank: American eagle
Scarf: rickis
Bracelets: gifts from my boyfriends aunt (she made them all herself!!! Such a sweet lady)
Watch: guess (old)
Moto jacket: dynamite
Boots: call it spring (last year)


What is your current fav item to wear for the winter time???

I hope you all enjoyed this post!!!
Please leave all and any comments below.

xoxo
annpaige











4 comments:

  1. Mint looks great on you! Love your arm party too :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So casual chic! LOVE that mint sweater!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. mint is one of my fave colors, and you wear it very well!
    Also, adore your arm party!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...