4/5/11

Really?!?!?

So annoying I just had to get this off my mind!!!

So yesterday I was on the train and it was 13C outside and what do I see?!?!?!?

Not one but two people wearing a winter TNA coat fur hood up on head. Seriously people come on!!!

TNA WINTER coat

It is SPRING outside for goodness sake. I get the whole fashion over comfort thing but who the heck would rather sweat in the hot sun wearing a winter coat then wear a spring coat or even a sweater. If you wanna wear a TNA coat all year round then move to Antarctica or buy a TNA spring coat!!!!!!
If you have caught yourself doing this please think twice and check the weather before leaving your house(not trying to be mean but c'mon)


TNA SPRING coat(big difference from the winter coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...