9/17/11

Tuxedo Saturday

Sorry I've been MIA the past couple days but I'm back and I have a new trend for you that you will love. Men's tailoring has been a huge influence on women's wear trends over the past few seasons and that has not changed for this fall. The new twist on this trend is fitted tailored looks, here are some of my fav items for this trend.

Two of my ultimate fav tuxedo looks
Left image Right Image
Michael Kors Yves St.Laurent




White tuxedo jacket
dynamite $44.90
Wear with dark skinny jeans and rep pumps, with a fitted blouse underneath.


Black fauw leather tuxedo jacket
dynamite $44.90
wear with white wide legged trousers, a fitted collared blouse, and clogs heels.








Not everyone is going to wear a full suit everyday, this trend is all about finding ways to make it your own. Mix tailored pieces like jackets, trousers, or collared blouses with your favourite pieces like skinny jeans, or your fav top for example to get he right look for you.

Tailored looks not your thing....?

Stay tuned for the next trend!!!! (to be posted by the mid of the week)

Love this trend....? Don't forget to comment or follow!!!


xoxo
annpaige

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...