2/20/12

Outfit of the Day - 70's inspired

Having a work party is always exciting, you get to see everyone outside of their normal role and have fun. Tonight we finally had our late and much needed Christmas party (yes a Christmas party in mid February I know lol)and we went over to one of our co-workers house because she decided to host it. We all ate, had some wine, talked and it was just a goodnight over all.

My outfit....















Jeans: Ricki's
Blouse: Dynamite (at least 7 or 8 years old)
Jacket: forever 21
Belt: garage
Earrings: ardene
Watch: guess?

What do you think....?

Give me your thoughts below...I would love to read any comments you have!!!

Did you enjoy this post? Then don't forget to hit the FOLLOW button - Google friend connect &/or Bloglovin'

Hope you all had a goodnight!!<3

xoxo
annpaige

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...