11/12/14

Falling for Neutrals - ootd

Hello lovelies,

Neutrals are the easiest things to wear and they can easily go with anything and everything.  With this look I have paired two natural pieces with like colours together. I also added a little bit of volume on the top half of my outfit with a loose fitting blouse.  Being a mom now means I can't go all out with my accessories, so I kept it simple with a pair of pearls and a cuff bracelet.

Top: Ricki's (old)
Jeans: Dynamite (old)
Pearls: DIY
Cuff: forever21

As you can see my little girl also had a cameo with me in my pictures!!! Everytime she sees a camera the girl gets excited and always poses, she is definitely her mamas baby!!!

Look out for my post with Brodway and Kiss Nails coming in next couple of days.

xoxo
annpaige

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...