1/14/11

Sneak Peak Spring/Summer 2011

Spring/Summer 2011
Sneak Peak



Can you spot the trends?




Top: Forever 21 $10.80
Pants: Armani Exchange $115
Necklace: Forever 21 $unknown



Top: Forever 21 $15.80
Pants: Gap $79.50
Hat: Forever 21 $12.80
Purse: Gap $49.50

Look out for my next blog at the end of the month explaining all of the trends for the season and how to pair them all together.


Images courtesy of:
www.forever21.com
www.gapcanada.ca
www.armaniexchange.com

Images edited by:
Melanie Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...