5/5/12

April Favourites

Hey lovelies!!!

Here are some of my favourite items from this month, that I either bought or just really love right now.

First is my Garnier Fructis Sleek and shine hair spray with bamboo extract. I love this product!!!! I spray it all over my hairstyle, run my fingers though it and it lasts all day with no crunch!!!

Next is my (also Garnier Fructis) sleek and shine hair serum. It has avocado and argan oil making my hair extremely soft. I use after blowing or straightening and everyday to give my hair a soft and silky touch. Miracle product also gets rid if frizz!!!

Number 3 is this new contouring blush palette I just bought from Covergirl in number 220 purely blush. It has three different shades one that's a rosey colour, a pinky blush and the other closer to a skin tone. I love this because it's all of the colours I need, plus it's compact.


Vera Wang princess is now one of my fav perfumes!!! I got a bunch of samples from an event I went to and I love it!!! It's soft and flowery and also very sweet. If you haven't tried this perfume try it now!!!


Garnier Fructis curls and shine thermo protectant spray. I don't curl my hair very often and that's not why I bought this product. I bought it because I love Garnier's product line and you don't have to curl your hair to use this, but I'd you do then it helps. I use this every time I wash my hair and need to blow dry it. It makes my hair so soft and I rarely have breakage on my ends now, since I started using this product.

Last but not least Rimmel moisture renew lipstick in 340 Lily Extase. I am in love with this lipstick, as you have seen me wearing it in my last few posts. It has a bright fuscia colour and it is so perfect for spring and summer. Amazing colour if you want to try red but not fully commit.


Thanks for reading everyone!!!!
Hope you all have an awesome day!!!!

Follow me on...
Twitter @annpaige
Instagram @annpaigefashion


Love you all!!!

xoxo
annpaige

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...