5/12/12

Outfit of the day

First off just wanted to say thanks to those of you who checked out my last post and for the bday wishes!!! Love you all!!!
I had a work meeting yesterday and really wanted to wear my new top, but needed a blazer to go over it. I've had my black blazer for like ever, but hardly wear because it's much too big. All of this time I have been meaning to adjust it to my size, but I am just so lazy. Having nothing else to wear I had no choice but to finally adjust it and make it fit.....

Blouse: Rickis
Trouser jeans: Rickis
Blazer: H&M
Watch: bday gift from my boyfriend
Wedges: Aldo

Hope you all have a great day!!!


Follow me:
Twitter: @annpaige
Instagram: @annpaigefashion



xoxo
annpaige

5 comments:

  1. Love your outfit and blog! Lots of love! :* Following you.
    http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is just so cute! Thankyou for commenting on my blog, I am following you back now :) xox

    http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...