9/12/12

Sephora 500 perk Review - Laura Mercier

Hello lovelies,

Last week I was at Sephora and I picked up my 500 perk gift. I had been waiting for something that I thought was worth the points and I saw this perk I had to grab it!!!

(sorry for the bad quality photos I was using my Ipod to take the pics :( )



The perk came in this little box and each piece was individually wrapped which I loved.



Looking at the size of the box and the size of each product, I was pretty impressed with what you get.
You get:
a sample size mascara, a sample size lip gloss, a mini sample of their foundation primer, a sample size eyeshadow (which is a really good size), and an almost full size eyeliner.



Lip gloss in sparkling; a dark pinky/peachy nude that smells and tastes like coffee beans mmmm...not at all as sticky as my MAC lip glosses


Kohl Eyeliner in black gold - the perfect dark gold colour and it glides on so smooth and light


mascara perfect for volume, has a wider wired brush and picks up just the right amount of product for a full eyelash look (no name on product)


Foundation primer in radiance. I'm not a big primer person but I have tried this and I just use it as a base where I use my concealer, under the eye and around my nose. So far so good, but it doesn't last no more than maybe 6 hours and I have found as normal(without the primer) I still need to touch up.


Baked eye colour wet/dry in Black karat - a light shimmery smokey gold colour, perfect for the crease. Glides on and stays on.



These are swatches of each product on my arm and my skin tone.
Left to right - the primer (has a light skin tone tint), eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipgloss
As you can see they are all super pigmented so I am very impressed with what I got.

If you have 500 beauty insider points with Sephora and this perk is available at your store grab it!!!! They are all amazing products that will actually last and they are pieces you will find yourself using everyday.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and please let me know if you want to see more reviews like this, because I personally love doing beauty/makeup reviews, but want to make sure its what you gals want too!!!


follow me:

twitter @annpaige
instagram @annpaige_

Love you all!!

xoxo
annpaige

1 comment:

  1. ah the primer looks good, i have the smashbox primer but tbh i always forget to use it. i have a new post up about a shoot i styled, would love to know what you think!


    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...