2/9/13

Photoshoots

Hello lovelies,

If you read my posts regularly then you would know that lately my boyfriend has been getting really into photography and does some of my blogpost shoots for me. I just wanted to share with you all some of the other shoots we have done together.

What do you all think?

To see more shots click on the link on the top right under portfolio. If you or someone you know is interested in doing a professional photoshoot, or if you just want some professional headshots or portraits done and live in the Toronto area then contact frankarzaga@yahoo.ca for more details.

Look out for another Valentine's Day inspired post tomorrow.

xoxo
annpaige

13 comments:

  1. These shots are incredible :). I love all the editing too, especially in the last picture :) xx

    Almost Delightful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. He is getting really good. He does all of the editing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boyfriend is getting really good but he is only as good as his model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true lol. I think we make a good team, he and I.

      Delete
  4. Wow, great photography and beautiful model :-) You look incredible! I love the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your boyfriend is so talented! Lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!! These are really great shots! Nice tandem! Kudos to you and your boyfriend!

    xoxo

    My Blog
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...