2/1/13

Pink lady - spring outfit no.3

Hello lovelies,

This week has been crazy for me, I have not been able to post anything the past couple of days. So without further edu, here is cozy outfit no.3.

Ae sweater $44.95       
Comfy, cozy and pink, goes with everything. You can also wear a light cami under this if you get cold as easily as I do in the winter.

Garage jeans $49.50
Cute patterened jeans are just the way to go and I adore this polka dot pair.

H&M blazer $59.95
A cropped black blazer dresses this look up in the blink of an eye. Good for if you dont want to be too casual. Also greart for some extra warmth.

Aldo figone watch $35    
A gorgeous shiny watch... do I really need to say anything else. The rose gold goes perfectly with the pink hues of this entire look.

Aldo faulker tote $60  
A big bag like I've said before is perfect for any day, school, work, casual and I love this neutral colour.

H&M scarf $14.95
Instead of a necklace to keep our necks warm.

Steve Madden mansfeld $129.95
These boots dress up the look with a slight edge and also make it easy to trekk through the snow in.

Hope you all like this one. The next look should be up tonight or tomorrow.

xoxo
annpaige

5 comments:

  1. I like this, especially the jeans! I really like polka dots.

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nice pieces. i love the pants with the dots. gorgeous.
    lovely greets.
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. the jacke is super cute, i love itt

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the spotty jeans!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...