5/20/13

Favourite Self Tanner - SMH #3

Hello lovelies,

You may have noticed by the title of this post it is my Spring must have #3


Gradual Self Tanner

We all have been hiding under layers through out the Winter months and the sun itself has not been enough to give us any colour, so naturally if you're at all like me you are pasty. Everyone has their holy grail tanning product and I wanted to share with you all my new favourite gradual tanner. I was recently sent the new Jergens Natural Glow collection to review by Jergens and  Vervegirl and I am in love!!!





The collection offers five different moisturizers including one for the face which is amazing as well as a quick drying foam moisturizer. The collection is supposed to give a natural glow without streaks and minus the sunless tanner odour. I did try out all of these products and I am really pleased. They do not streak at all and they are so easy to apply, because they are moisturizers I find you don't need someone to help you. As for smell, the sunless tanner smell is not 100% gone. The odour is not strong though and I think I was the only one who could smell it, because when I asked my boyfriend he couldn't smell anything.

My two favourite items in the collection are the face moisturizer (which has a 20 SPF and it is not too thick so it wont clog your pores) and the Natural Glow + Firming Daily Moisturizer. The firming moisturizer is great because it helps to tone and firm your skin and who doesn't want to be toned and firm.

The one thing I absolutely love about this collection(other than the prices) is that I noticed a difference in my complexion much quicker than with other products. I shower at night, so when I use any of these products it is always at night after I shower and I can notice a difference when I wake up in the morning and even more so through out the day after the first application.

*Tip when using any self tanner is to make sure you always exfoliate and keep moisturized through out the day. Doing both of these things will ensure that your tan lasts and always looks stunning!!!
Also when looking for a self tanner make sure you find on for your complexion. You don't want something too dark and you also don't want to look orange. That is why I like gradual tanners, because they usually look the most natural in my opinion.


What is your favourite self tanner? Please share below I would love to try out some of your favourites!!!

I wish you all an amazing start to your week and to all of my fellow Canadian's Happy Victoria Day!!!!


Keep updated and connect with me through social media 


xoxo
annpaige




2 comments:

  1. I also have Jergens self tanner. I like it a lot- it doesn't get streaky or turn me orange!

    xxLiora
    i-wasnt-there.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...