5/10/13

Pastels - Spring Must Have #2

Hello lovelies,

As you can tell by the title of this post, my second Spring must have is pastels/sorbets. Whenever I think about Spring I automatically think of pastel/sorbet colours. Pastel/Sorbet clothes, jewelry, makeup, everything. Here are some pastel/sorbet items I am loving....

Denim Jacket from dynamite $54.90 - here

Aldo Spiked flats $39.98 - here
Steve Madden Platform heels $129.95 - here

Fr21 Printed Scarf $10.80 - here 

Furla Candy Purse $250 - here

Butter London Nail polish $17.50 - here

Maybelline Color Whisper Oh La Lilac $8.99 (local drugstore) - here

BhCosmetics Customizable eyeshadow palettes $9.98 - $17.68 - here
These colours sell out really fast. If you see something you want grab it!!


What are some things that you are currently loving for spring? (comment below)

Don't forget to check me out on Facebook and Twitter for future post updates and other fashion/beauty related things I don't blog about here:

Twitter: @annpaige
Facebook: Ann Paige

I hope you all have an awesome night!!!

xoxo
annpaige







2 comments:

  1. i'm so obsessed with mint. and sent you a follow request on twitter!


    Macie,
    AmenFashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouu the maybelline lip colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...