8/30/13

Dusty Rose - OOTD

Hello lovelies,

I am loving all of the new colours and styles for Fall. I am also super excited that peplums are still a big trend for this coming season!!!

Dusty rose and anything berry coloured are my favourites for this Fall.

Here is the outfit that I wore today...

Peplum blouse: Rickis
Skinny jeans: Smart Set (old)
Pumps: Le Chateau
Bow earrings: Fr21
Watch: Aldo
Purse: Guess

What is everyone doing for this long weekend. I cannot wait to have a couple of days and just relax.

Hope you are all having an amazing night!!!

xoxo
annpaige

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...