10/7/14

Classic layers

Hello lovelies,

Fall is all about layering different textures and patterns and when doing so I love to look great and also feel warm and cozy and I have the perfect outfit for that. Whether you are heading out to lunch or to work you can easily tweak this look to suit your needs.
When transitioning to Fall I love neutrals, because they make your look appear as of you spent a lot time getting ready, when really you just threw everything together last minute - at least that's usually my case.





A perfect polish for Fall if you don't want anything too dark or bold:
Nail Polish in Malala - Julep
An easy to wear top that goes with practically everything:
Printed sleeveless tunic - Dynamite
A statement piece that is so comfy and cozy:
Long open cardigan - Dynamite
Black jeans need no explanation:
Levi jeans - Aritzia     
A comfy and stlyish bootie that helps to pull the whole look together:
Disantis bootie - Aldo
A classic tote for any occasion:
Michael Kors Saffiano leather tote 
A scarf to add a touch of colour:
Scarf - Ardene
Would you wear this look?
What are your favourite go to pieces for fall?
xoxo
annpaige

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...