10/5/14

Fall Trends - 2014

Hello lovelies,

The weather is getting cooler, the leaves are changing colours and everyone is dressing in layers. It is finally Fall!!!! There is something about the coolness in the air and the fresh crisp smell of Fall that I have always loved.
I have been on maternity leave for the past few months and to be honest, shopping is unfortunately not very high on my list at the moment. But, that doesn't mean that I am not furiously scouring my favourite stores online collections, because I totally am!!!

Here is the first outfit that I have put together with some of my fav pieces from my fav stores.

- Salinger Blouse from Sunday best - Aritzia $60
- Faux leather Perfecto Jacket -Dynamite $69.90             
- Guess jeans in silver $78.98 
- Sigiletto bootie - Aldo $99.98   

This would be the perfect look for an evening out to dinner or hitting the town with the girls!!

More outfits to come through out the week!! What Fall pieces are you loving right now?!?!

xoxo
annpaige


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...