10/17/14

Minimal Statement - Outfit

Hello lovelies,

Are you heading out to dinner after work, or do you need an outfit for an event? Here is the perfect look.

When shopping for a Fall wardrobe, there are some basics that every woman needs, including a classic white dress. The dress I chose for this look is a basic shift dress with an embellished collar, making your jewelry choices that much easier.

Another piece that we all need is a coloured blazer. A coloured blazer is great for every season and this Fall the colours are navy and burgundy. I chose a burgundy blazer for this look as the statement piece to give a more fashion forward look.

When wearing an outfit with a clothing item as the statement piece, tone everything else down by adding neutral pieces like I did with the purse and jewelry.

Shift dress - Dynamite
Blazer - Smart Set
Two toned pumps - Aldo 
Tote - Dynamite
Earrings - Aldo
Watch - Aldo 


  
Would you wear this look?



Until next time....

xoxo
annpaige

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...