3/29/13

Selena Gomez - Get the look

Hello lovelies,

Happy Good Friday!!!!

I hope you all have an amazing family filled weekend planned, I know I do(maybe not amazing but hey...).

Today's post is another celebrity inspired Get the Look.

Selena Gomez always look great no matter what she is wearing and I love this look she wore while at the airport. She looks well put together and cozy perfect for a long or short flight. Studs are a huge obsession of mine right now, so I really had fun with this look!!!





Asymmetrical hem top - dressboston - here
Jeans - American Eagle $39.99 - similar (the pair shown is currently sold out)
Sunnies - H&M $12.95 - here
Bracelet - Forever 21 $10.80 - here
Studded bag - Steve Madden $108 - here
Studded boots - Steve Madden $139.98 - here


Would you wear this look to the airport, or just for running around? Comment below and also leave any requests for future posts!!

Have you entered my giveaway yet?!?!?! Check out my last post here for info!!!!

Hope you all have a great afternoon!!!



xoxo
annpaige

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She always looks great!! Another reason to love her!

      Delete
  2. Love those jeans! They have similar boots at Target right now as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love distressed jeans! Thanks for the heads up on the boots, for sue have to check them out!!

      Delete
  3. Like her look- casual, comfy with an edge and I love your recreation!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! I've been eyeing jeans like that...distressed and something easy for the summer. This is look so cute and on point! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...