3/5/13

Styling statement necklaces pt.1

Hello lovelies,

This post is going to be the first in a four part series of how to style/wear statement necklaces. In each post (once a week) I will show you an outfit with a different statement necklace and give you some tips on how to wear them.
Tip: When wearing a statement piece whether it be earrings, a necklace or a bracelet, you want to tone down everything else.

Outfit no.1
Blouse: Rickis
Dress pants: Dynamite
Earrings: Fr21
Bracelets: Fr21
Shoes: Ardene
Purse: H&M

This is an outfit that I wore to work the other day. I actually picked out my outfit before even adding my necklace. I love long collared blouses, but I never like to bottom them up all the way, so i can still show my neck. A statement necklace (especially with a top like this) is like what a tie is to men. We use them to add a little something extra to our outfits.
Since my necklace is gold and the rest of my outfit is plain, I thought these gold toed leopard flats would be a perfect accent.

I hope you all enjoyed this post.
Please comment below with any future requests for upcoming posts!!!!

xoxo
annpaige

6 comments:

  1. lovely girl and i love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair's so pretty! <3

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look! I love your shirt. Have how you wear the statement necklace, thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...