3/16/13

Product Review - L'Oréal Voluminous Mascara

Hello lovelies,

Today I wanted to share a beauty product review with you all.

I think everyone and their grandma has tried the L'Oréal Voluminous mascara by now, but I have never tried the original formula so I thought I would and let you all know my two sense on it.

Cost: $5.98 @ Wal-Mart
(super affordable)

I got the mascara in brown/black for a more natural look, as opposed to always wearing black. I must say there really is not much of a difference in shade. When you first take out the wand the colour looks like a chocolate brown, but after it dries it looks much darker.

The first few times I used this mascara I noticed that the formula was very wet and I had to scrap off quite a bit of product on the container before applying to my lashes. After application the first couple of times I also had to run a dry spoley through my lashes to help seperate them. I have however found that this mascara does get much better after contiued use, as it does dry up a bit and become less wet.

One thing that I really like about this mascara is the curved wand. I have pretty long lashes to begin with and I don't curl them. With that beig said having a curved wand helps to lift my eyelashes and keep their natural curl(plus add some extra curl of course). I also really love that the formulation does not dry crunchy. My lashes still have some flexibility to them and they also keep their curl all day. This mascara is also super easy to remove, which makes the end of my day much easier.

Overall I would give this mascara an 8/10.
Would I purchase it again? For sure!! Would I recommend it to all of you? Yes!!!!

Have you tried this mascara before?
If so, comment below with your thoughts on this product.

What do you want to see next on my blog?
Comment below with any and all suggestions!!!

I hope you all liked this post and check back tomorrow for post no.2 on "How to wear/style statement necklaces".

xoxo
annpaige

3 comments:

  1. oooh sounds pretty decent! I'm always on the look out for a new mascara! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good!
    love to read this kinda posts

    New outfit post ; Casual look
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant mascara! I feel that L'oreal does really well with their mascaras. I am loving the L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions mascara right now!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!!<3
Please follow with bloglovin' or GFC if you enjoyed this post!

Featured Post

My platinum journey - brunette to platinum blonde (before and after)

Hello lovelies, Looking back at all of my posts, my bleached locks to ash blonde hair (which I have now deleted due to the quailty) post,...